Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elephants in the Bag

I love it when I find two of the same bags in the same condition and would love the bring them both home... but I can't afford to.  And this is what happened to me today.  I found a lovely little bag for my Aunty Helen (who loves elephants) at my local Life Line store and it came in two colours - tan and gold, and black and gold.  And so when I put the two next to each other, I found that there was no competition:  it was the black and gold one that won out!
  
And just look at it!  Isn't it lovely?  I'm sure I made the right choice for her.  Also, it'll fit the lovely little souvenir I purchased for her from Mooloolaba of a little jeweled elephant with his trunk up!  I can't wait to give them to her.  What a find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment