Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Athens Is The Place

I was amazed to find this next little darling of a coin purse at the same shop as I found the bag below.  It's a lovely little coin purse that was a souvenir from Athens.  I just love anything Greek.  Years ago, I went through a big phase where I ate Greek food at authentic Greek restaurants for my birthday... and my family loved it!  It was such a changed from our ordinary food.  But my love for this country started
way back in high school when I learnt about it in my senior year (year 11) and I did Ancient History.  The love of that place never has really left me.

And so when I found this little purse, I smiled and thought it would be so lovely to travel there some day and venture through the ruins that have been there thousands of years.  However, all I have right now is this little coin purse that nobody wanted but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment