Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oxfam Cuties!

These two are from a store I frequent for unusual and gifts when I'm not sure what to buy for people. Whether it be a wedding or birthday, I normally find the perfect gift for the right person right here at Oxfam; and it turns into a favourite very quickly.However, I thought to showcase these two coin purses in this one post as they are both from this the same store and are made in similar ways.

The first rectangular one caught my eye because of its strips and how nicely made it is. I use it once in a while when I'm out and about at the market; but never when I'm doing the groceries. In a purse for that, I need more room; and this purse doesn't allow for that.

The second purse I bought for its uniqueness. Because it's round and its design would have taken a bit of skill to make, I picked it up straight away. Also, I love the colours. They're so vibrant and pretty too! However, I've found this one is better for smaller currency and not so good with folding money and that's unfortunate; unless that's what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment