Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Gift of Pearls

I've been trying to think of a way to introduce this one here. However, it's been difficult exactly how to describe it, so I'll tell you who bought it and work from there. My Mum bought this with her first pay packet and gave it as a gift to my Grandmother; who thought it was too good to use. However, it did get used each time they had to go out into the city for an occasion. People commented on how lovely the bag looked. Then, one day, Mum noticed the pearls on one side of the bag had disappeared and had been lost.

A few months ago, Mum brought this box out of her room and showed me gorgeous, delicate bag and told me the above story. However, I'm amazed the bag didn't suffer more damage than the pearls disappearing seeing what it was made of. I love this little bag and have no intention of parting with it. And thought to share its beauty with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment