Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grand Canyon!

When Mum gave me this coin purse, I loved it immediately. It was because it appeared as though it was made by the North American Indians. However, it's not; it says as much on the tag. I love it still nonetheless. This beautiful purse one of two that Mum bought (as I said to her that if she likes the purses she bought me when she has been traveling to buy herself one as well; what has she got to lose?) while she visited the Grand Canyon with Dad. Did you know that this great big 'hole in the ground' has some interesting facts about it? For example: the top of the canyon is older than the bottom; mainly because it was flipped over when two continental plates rubbed against each other and made the land do exactly that thousands of years ago.

Anyway, this place is amazing. And by what my parents have said about it (and they have had it on their computer as a screen saver a few times) they are planning on going back there. I use this purse a lot due to its zip-up ability and size and that it takes folding money well. The leather is so soft and pretty that I'm always finding myself using it in my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment