Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Three Great Things

I haven't been buying anything of luxury lately from a charity store.  But I have been looking; that was until today.  I went out today to do my shopping and found myself a lovely skirt for Summer and thought to try that on; thinking it wouldn't fit.  But it did!  And it looked great too!  Then, I found a great bag too.  It's a style I've been looking for and at a good price too.  And then, I saw a coin purse with my Aunty Helen's name on it.  It's made of leather and with her name on one side, I thought it looked lovely.  Then, when I turned it over, it had pretty flowers on the other side.  It was very rustic and I thought to buy that too and give her the purse for Christmas.  All up, I spend a little over $20; but the items I bought were just lovely.  What have you bought lately from a charity store that's been worth your while?  Until my next post, happy bargain hunting.

Bought at Logan Central Today


No comments:

Post a Comment