Friday, August 17, 2012

Cute'n'Dainty

On Wednesday, I went to Life Line at Logan Central to look for a long, denim skirt.  They had some, but not in my size, oh well, can't win 'em all!  But I did find a cute little bag I just couldn't put down once I looked at it.
I found it was something I didn't think I'd like, but I do.  It's flowers are just lovely; and it's also another little bag to add to my growing collection of small bags.  It doesn't have any feet on it, however the handle is nice and sturdy, and that's the main thing.  And I do love it that the zip works well too; as well as the inside being modern enough to have a mobile phone holder and a little zip in the inside for other things.  I've yet to test out this little bag, but I will let you guys know when I do.  Until my next post, happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment