Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bad Alice

While out shopping yesterday, I dropped into my usual Life Line charity store to have a look around.  And I found a few little treasures to bring home with me.  One of them is this lovely little Goth bag called 'Bad Alice'.  Now, at first, I didn't think anything of it until I Googled it to see if it was of a particular design (as I had never heard of it before); and what popped up was a UK site where it was a popular style of handbag for teenagers overseas.
So, I'm lucky to have found a brand new one of these bags - with its tag still attached - on the shelf for $4.00!  What a steal!  And I love it as it's right up my alley of bags.  I do love these little bags that have a little attitude of their own.  Now.... to find the right occasion to flaunt it!  For more information about this little bag, I've put up the official site for it on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment