Friday, August 19, 2011

Handbag Exchange

Every now and then - about once a year or so - I change over my handbag.  It's something I do just for something different; it's a little like changing over your wardrobe every few years.  It's a nice thing to do for yourself.
And on Wednesday, I found a new bag at Life Line (who says you have to buy something brand new?).  The bag was something I could adjust the strap on, it had zips on all the compartments and those said compartments were roomy and deep too; so they could hold everything from a notebook, a book to my keys, phone, purse and - well - anything else I need in a day out.  I used it while I was out shopping and for once I didn't feel as though I was wading through a new bag.  I actually felt as though I had a bag which I was made for me.  This bag could be slung either across me or over one shoulder - depending on the length of the strap - and it felt very comfortable too.  So, once I emptied out the old bag, transferred my gear into the new one, I handed it straight into Life Line.  The lady smiled and took it from me, checking it to make sure I had everything, and then thanked me for it before taking it out the back to be cleaned.  So, where do you get your new handbags?  Do you do what I do and claim second-hand ones and do a type of exchange, or is it brand new or nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment