Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big News! This Blog is Moving!

Yes!  You've read right!  This here blog is moving to another free blog site.  You can find the same content and same great photos of my collection at Coin Purse Obsessed at WordPress.  The reason I'm moving this blog is simple:  the photos don't load the same way as they used to.  The way they are installed interfere with the text too much and move it around too much... however, with WordPress, you'll find a new way of getting in and reading more about my coin purses and handbags.  There's a new, beautiful background and a the pictures will load well too.

So, please join me over there and I'll keep showing you the best of my collection.  Thank you. 

But don't fret, I'm not closing this blog completely.  Nope, I'll be keeping this one open for my own uses; for when I need to jog my memory of which purses I've shown you and so I can remind myself not to repeat my posts that have been done here over on WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment