Monday, February 8, 2010

Colorado

I do love to use wallets; and this is because of their versatility and ability to have a lot of money in them and yet still stay thin, also because you can shove it into your back pocket and it'll stay there most of the time. However, this wallet isn't designed that way. This is a wallet to be used by a woman, who doesn't mind getting a lot of change, having a place for all of her credit cards and needing a handbag to stash once she's clipped it closed.

And what I love about this wallet is that I bought this one at a charity store and it looks and feels brand new. I've yet to use it; and most probably will in the next few weeks. It's got such a lovely soft feel to it. However, seeing it's a Colorado, it may not find another like for a while. I will find the official website and put it up on the side bar for you to have a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment